Who is Alpine Remodeling, L.L.C.?
Alpine Remodeling, L.L.C. was started in 1981 by Curt Anderson. Curt’s brother, Brad joined Alpine a few years later after working with his father’s construction company. Brad has been in both the install and sales part of the company and his knowledge in both areas are an extreme benefit. Curt’s sons, Nathan and Jaimie, worked for their Dad throughout high school and officially joined the team after attending the University of Northern Colorado and the University of Phoenix. Brad now owns and operates the company. Brad’s wife Tonya is the office manager where her 22 years of accounting and business management is utilized. Unfortunately, we lost Curt in 2009. He was a leader, father, husband and brother. He will forever be in our hearts and our memories daily.
Our mission statement is simple. We promise to provide our customers with:
- The highest quality product at the fairest price.
- No pressure sales providing the customer with numerous products to choose from and giving them as much information as they desire to help them learn about the products available to them.
- Professional installation provided by our “owner supervised” crews who have been highly trained and employed by our company.
Our family treats our customers as family, which makes the entire remodeling experience a pleasurable transition towards a warmer and more energy efficient home.
Other Alpine Facts
- #1 Certified Pella Contractor in the state of Colorado
- Members and in good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Fully insured and licensed
- All testimonials from past clients are unsolicited
- Offer senior discounts
- sPay for referrals
- sProvide financing
- sAccept major credit cards
To learn more about the Alpine Remodeling difference, please feel free to contact us today.